James Bisbee - REALTOR®
Fulfilling his passion for Real Estate by servicing our community as a REALTOR®, James was born in Peterborough, New Hampshire. He joined the Hampton Roads community 20 years ago and is now a proud resident of Toano, Virginia.
What he loves most about the Williamsburg/James City County community is that it’s more welcoming and close-knit than any other community he's lived in. There are so many great opportunities for himself and his children to get involved. It’s also a great place to do business. Now that his family is here, he can't imagine living anywhere else.
How James does business:
He conducts his business on a foundation of honesty, trust and dedication to his clients. If you're looking for an agent with knowledge and experience whose goal is to reach the best possible outcome for you, then look no further.
• Over 10 years of experience as a Professional REALTOR®
• Hampton Roads resident for over 20 years
• Top Sales Associate of the Month: March and June 2013
• Graduated from Conval High School, 1989. College Preparatory program. Selected participant in Math Education for Gifted Secondary School Students (MEGSSS).
• Bachelor of Science, Business Management. Keene State College, Class of 1993 (A New Hampshire University network school)
• Business Ownership Experience: DJ Painting, Bisbee's Inc., Experience Home Theater, LLC., Floor It James, LLC., and Candle Keepers of Williamsburg.
• Former licensed contractor with home improvement, home theater, and renovation design/build experience.
• Genuine, Knowledgeable, Honest, Reliable.
• History of representing Buyers and Sellers throughout the Hampton Roads area and at nearly all price points
• Excellent track record of negotiation and keeping deals moving to closing.
• Best Interest of his clients is his top priority.